Monday, January 4, 2010

Pretty much half way there!

18wks.
Well, not a whole lot new going on here. I've been feeling pretty good. This is the so called "honeymoon" stage of the pregnancy I know. Before too long I'll be getting uncomfortable I'm sure with two little guys in there. I'm definitely growing more quickly than I did with any of my own. A little worried they won't make maternity clothes big enough for me by the time I reach 30something weeks. We're at 18wks. now and my goal is to make it to 38, although I'd settle for 37wks. 36wks. puts us at Mother's Day weekend and also my oldest son's birthday weekend so I'm hoping to at least make it past there. I keep thinking positively because there's no reason not too. It's been an exciting ride so far and I'm sure it will continue to be!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My friend Jenni just delivered surro twins and at 38 weeks she hadn't even dialated to a 1, so its possible ;) Prayers that those little guys stay snug & warm inside of you for 20 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been a few weeks....we need another belly pic!!!

    ReplyDelete