Thursday, February 18, 2010

almost 25wks now!

Well it's been awhile since I posted so thought I better do a quick post at least. We had an appt. on Tues. of this week with the peri. Things are looking good. They were able to see all of Baby A's heart and everything looks good. Last time they couldn't see it so well so she had a little concern there may be a small hole in the muscle that divides the heart in half, but this time they could see it and everything looks intact. The babies are growing like weeds! Both are weighing in at 1lb.9oz. so they are right on track. We weren't able to see their faces this time so we didn't get any u/s pics to take home. They both were being bashful I guess. On another good note they are both head down right now. Let's pray they stay that way!
Not much else new. I am definitely growing. I feel huge! I am about the same size at 24wks. with these guys as I was when I delivered my middle son at 38wks. It's unbelievable how active they are. I can feel them moving around all the time now. I imagine before too long it will be too cramped in there for much movement, although I am sure they'll find a way. I've attached a belly pic which I took today at 24wks. 5days. The peri said if all is well we will induce around 37 and a half weeks. So a lil less than 13wks to go! Ellen and Kevin you better get ready! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Its crazy how fast these surro pregnancies seem to go, isn't it? Seems like just a month or so ago you were emailing me while I was on bed rest after transfer - and now look at us!!! We're at 30 weeks 1 day, but we will more than likely be inducing at 39 weeks, so I guess we technically only have 9 weeks left!!!

    ReplyDelete