Thursday, September 24, 2009

I gave into temptation!


Well yesterday was only 5 days past the transfer which means I'm not technically 4wks. yet, but I thought it was worth a try so I gave in after a sleepless night around 5am and took a HPT. The first one was so faint that I wasn't sure I was really seeing it and thought possibly it was an evaporation line. I managed to contain the urge until a little after 12 noon and took another HPT and this one was definitely positive! After thinking it over for awhile I finally decided to share the news with E. She was as excited as me if not more. The wondering was finally over. Then I took another one at 9pm that night and it was super light again. I'm assuming it was because I had been drinking water all afternoon which probably diluted my specimen. Because..........

this morning at 5am I took a digital one and there's no questioning those! This one said "pregnant"! Yeah! So now it's just another waiting game until the BETA test which isn't scheduled until next Thurs. We might have to do something about that. LOL

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing quite like seeing the word "pregnant" to really solidify things :) I am so very happy for you guys!!! Keep up the good baby bakin' :)

    ReplyDelete