Sunday, September 27, 2009

ouchy



Well not a whole lot new going on here except my lower back/booty area is pretty sore. I think I'm running out of places to stick now because everywhere is so tender. I feel like a pin cushion and actually kinda look like one. Lots of little bruises all on my lower back from where Dan has been giving me the shots. I try not to count down the days until the shots are finished, but instead trying to remember it's helping to sustain the little life(s) that I'm growing in there for Ellen and Kevin. Maybe I'll be lucky and my body will be doing a good enough job on its own and I'll be able to stop the shots before 12wks. Let's hope.
I do know that I am so excited to be pregnant! I got a really good positive yesterday morning and it turned right away! It was even just a regular test not an early detection one so I must be making lots of HCG. There's either one really strong Humphrey in there or maybe two! Can't wait til the BETA to see what my numbers are. Hurry up Thursday! Oh and that's Saturday morning's test!

1 comment: