Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The wait is killing me.........

Well the transfer was Friday, Sept. 18th. Everything went great! They thawed two embryos and 100% of the cells thawed, so the doctor was very excited about that as were we! I stayed the night in MD at a hotel on bedrest that night. E and K brought dinner to Danny and I. It is so difficult staying in bed when you feel fine. We rested and watched a movie and I read some magazines. It was a long day but I survived and it will all be well worth it in the end. We headed home around 11am that day and I pretty much rested all day at home too. Now we're just waiting to see........ the first blood test is not scheduled until Oct.1 which seems so far away. Since the embies were 5 days when frozen I will technically be 4wks pregnant this Sunday if everything took so I should be able to do a home test before the 1st. It is killing me waiting until then though too! I feel pregnant but I guess that could be symptoms from the PIO. With my own I got negative results on home tests up until the day my period was due so I'm sure it will be the same with this one too. In the mean time I'm trying to stay positive and rest until Friday when I think I will do a home test! Until then.............

No comments:

Post a Comment