Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ellen posting -
I'm not going to start my post discussing how I can't stand waiting and how there isn't much going on....silence....crickets chirping...
Okay, all kidding aside, I realize that by watching the baby ticker, there is a lot really going on inside Brooke - we just think it is slow! I was thinking that I would like to watch the baby ticker on my screen all day at work but that might not be a good idea since we haven't told anyone yet.
We have less than a week until our first o/b appointment (with u/s). It will be over 10 weeks for us and that's a big milestone. Brooke only has another week of shots and then will be on her weaning protocol and I know Danny will be very happy about that. He has been our junior nurse through this adventure and I know he will be happy to give up his night job! That's about it for me. Let's just let time march on...

1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI, but booty is still messed up from my PIO :( I couldn't wait to stop taking it, then got to stop sooner because I started to react to the oil. And yet I still have times when the "areas" really ache and, God forbid I bump into something (or someone bumps into me), its all I can do to not squeal! So.....I know how excited Brooke is about that last shot!!!

    So glad that you all are still doing well and the babies are growing :) Can't wait for the news (and pics) of the U/S!!!!

    ReplyDelete