Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Not much new......

So not a whole lot new here just wanted to post and say I'm still around. I've been feeling not too bad, the usual first trimester issues tired and sometimes a little queasy. For the most part though I'm hanging in there. Mexican cravings as usual. Not sure what it is about Mexican food but I crave it every pregnancy. Must be the combo of salt and cheese, I don't know. I've given in a few times already but I haven't gotten as bad as I was with Thomas eating a whole jar of queso dip and tortilla chips in one sitting a couple times a week. LOL. Hopefully I'm able to keep my self control on that one. I think that's what did me in for weight gain with him. I gained the most being pregnant the first time with Thomas. Benji and Jake I didn't do too badly.
I'm having a hard time being patient for the next u/s. A little less than 2wks. away but it feels like an eternity. I just love seeing the growth and that little heartbeat and it makes me feel so much better to see them and know everything is ok. It's much more stressful being pregnant for someone else than just for yourself. I pray each and every day that I'll make it to at least 37wks with two healthy babies for Ellen and Kevin. I know they will be awesome parents and I couldn't have asked for better IPs!

1 comment:

  1. The stress won't subside as you progress. I think I've gotten more paranoid as the weeks have gone on. I was a nervous wreck at our last U/S. I was desperate to see a heartbeat, first & foremost. Not that I've had any complications, or even a hint at any complications...but this one isn't mine and every little thing makes me worry :) You'd think after 3 I wouldn't think twice about growing pains..... Can't wait to see what happens during the last trimester when I am contracting constantly....

    ReplyDelete