Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Things are looking good!

Well I had my 3rd BETA done yesterday morning. For some reason it took longer than usual to get the results and I was sweating it. I don't know why because I feel pregnant and I feel positive that things are going well but I guess it's always nice to have that medical confirmation too. So yesterday's BETA was an excellent number at 3734. Sounds like we've got a strong one growing in there. So far here's our stats -
12dp5dt - 446
14dp5dt - 962
17dp5dt - 3734

Our numbers are doing exactly what they are supposed to. I'm feeling great except for a little tired and  a sore booty from all the shots. No nausea so far (knock on wood). Just a little when I smell something really strong. Took Jake to the park yesterday and the cleaner in the bathroom made me get out of there real quickly because it was potent! Also, my pants are already getting snug, but I have a feeling that's not really baby that's making them tight but the PIO shots. Of course about the time I stop them and am no longer bloated I'll be gaining weight from the pregnancy so I guess there's no winning there. The maternity clothes will just have to be brought out a little earlier this time I guess. Oh well, there's much worse things. Now it's another wait. Monday is our first u/s so we will get to find out if it's one or two little beans in there. I'm kinda on the fence with this one. Not real sure what to think. Guess we'll find out in less than a week! Boy am I anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment