Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a relief!

Well, 2nd BETA is in and it was 962! So we're doubling as we're supposed to. One more BETA on Monday and then u/s the following week. I can't wait to see our little bean in a little over a week! Not much else new to report besides the BETA. I'm so glad to see our numbers are doing what they are supposed to. It's a relief to not only have the HPT but the medical data to support it! I guess I'm a little nervous because I want this to work the first time so bad for Ellen and Kevin. I know how much that want a little one and I know what it's like to be a mom. I can't wait for Ellen to experience that. If there was a way to speed up the days for her to make it happen more quickly I would. I know the waiting between each step is difficult for me but I can't imagine what it's like for them.
On a side note the fatigue of the first trimester is setting in. I didn't want to get out of bed this am. I was definitely dragging. Thank goodness this part only lasts 12wks!

No comments:

Post a Comment