Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Small Sigh...

Ellen posting



I've been lurking and not posting lately. I suppose it was generally just the pressure and anxiety of everything that has gone on since the transfer. We have been holding our breath since we got the first positive on the HPT Brooke took. There has been a small sigh of relief (hence the title of the post) since we have since gotten three strong betas but are once again holding our breath until we see a heartbeat from the little bean (or beans).



Brooke has been an amazing support to me during this time and I feel like she is my long lost sister sometimes when we agree on how long we will wait to get a call from the nurse or what our next steps should be! Now it might not be a good thing when we want the nurse to call us back within minutes, but it helps to know that I have someone on my side (and we discovered we both aren't all that patient in this area...LOL).


Now I take another deep breath and try to figure out how to wait until next Monday for our ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment